Research and Technical Enterprise “Burova Technika” was founded in 2000 by the group of petroleum specialists and business investors interested in bringing innovations to drilling and workover of oil and gas wells.
In June 2017, in cooperation with our Belarussian partners, we have established the affiliate company LLС BTF-COILTUBING which presently has two coiled tubing fleets (state-of-art coiled tubing and nigrogen units, pumping units, auxiliary equipment, downhole tools etc) and boasts skilled team with wide experience in petroleum industry.
With our twenty years in the field, we always expand our reach and take on complex, tech-heavy projects in Ukrainian fields. By customer’s request, we also do turnkey drilling and workover projects.
To coordinate operations of company departments and promptly respond to customers’ requests, contracts department and drilling services implementation & development department were created.
The core values of the successful operation and competitiveness of the company are quality and safety in everything we do. We have developed and implemented the Quality Assurance System, Environmental Safety Management System and Hygiene Management and Safety at Work (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2010).
Our dynamic growth is assured by highly skilled personnel, wide range of equipment and operational facilities available and full package of licenses and permits for drilling services. We also perform the following jobs:
- Repair and redress of special equipment and tools (coiled tubing equipment, mud preparation and cleaning units), repair and manufacture of well screens;
- Repair and redress of transport vehicles, lifting devices, pumps and compressors, on-site accommodation trailers and field labs;
- Store, test and maintain directional drilling equipment in MWD lab;
- Conduct researches and tests on tailoring muds and special fluids including well stimulation fluids in our stationary labs fully equipped with testing and measuring tools;
- Supply chemicals and materials for muds and special fluids including supply of ready to use muds on rental basis;
- Develop standards, technical specifications, rules, regulations for technologies, equipment and industrial safety in line with Ukrainian legislation.