Burova Technika LLC was founded in 2000 by the group of petroleum specialists and business investors interested in bringing innovations to drilling and workover of oil and gas wells.
We provide the vast range of services, materials and equipment to operators and producers to help them drill and workover oil and gas wells. We also perform jobs to increase hydrocarbon production by sidetracking and using coiled tubing technologies and equipment.
With our twenty two years in the field, we always expand our reach and take on complex, tech-heavy projects in Ukrainian fields. By customer’s request, we also do turnkey drilling and workover projects.
The economic crisis caused by war became the major problem for most of Ukrainian industries. The energy sector was one of the first to have been hit hard.
But we have adjusted to the new reality and carry on working, looking for more investments and opportunities to stand firm and expand at the same time.
Despite all the obstacles, our engineers continue to provide services at our customers’ sites, helping to boost the production rates and keep the operations stable.
To coordinate operations of company departments and promptly respond to customers’ requests, contracts department and drilling services implementation & development department were created.
The core values of the successful operation and competitiveness of the company are quality and safety in everything we do. We have developed and implemented the Quality Assurance System, Environmental Safety Management System and Hygiene Management and Safety at Work (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2019).
Our dynamic growth is assured by highly skilled personnel, wide range of equipment and operational facilities available and full package of licenses and permits for drilling services. We also perform the following jobs:
- Repair and redress of special equipment and tools (coiled tubing equipment, mud preparation and cleaning units), repair and manufacture of well screens;
- Repair and redress of transport vehicles, lifting devices, pumps and compressors, on-site accommodation trailers and field labs;
- Store, test and maintain directional drilling equipment in MWD lab;
- Conduct researches and tests on tailoring muds and special fluids including well stimulation fluids in our stationary labs fully equipped with testing and measuring tools;
- Supply chemicals and materials for muds and special fluids including supply of ready to use muds on rental basis;
- Develop standards, technical specifications, rules, regulations for technologies, equipment and industrial safety in line with Ukrainian legislation.